From this to this in five days!
1) First get a bucket of very warm water. Add one cup of epsom salt and 5 drops of doTerra CPTG peppermint oil. Allow salt to dissolve before placing your feet inside. Once the salt has dissolved, place your feet inside of the water and soak for 30 minutes.
2) Remove feet from water after 3o minutes. Scrub gently with a stiff toothbrush to remove all loose, dry skin. This only takes a small amount of time. The skin should be very easy to remove. Rinse feet with water and pat dry with towel.
3) Once you have removed the excess skin, take an emery board and gently go back and forth on the area that is affected. Keep doing this until there is no more loose skin. Again, rinse feet and pat dry with towel.
4) Mix several drops of Vitamin E oil (not cream) with 2-3 drops of CPTG doTerra lemon oil and rub on the affected areas, or all over your feet. Put socks on to keep the oil on your feet. Repeat this step every night and morning.
5) Repeat entire process for at least five days.
Note: Don't skip any steps or you will not see the amazing results! Also, once you have your beautiful "summer sandal ready" feet, make sure you moisturize nightly. I prefer to use my homemade coconut oil lotion with a couple of drops of lemon oil added as a moisturizer on my feet each night.
I also like to use my sugar scrub once a week, made with peppermint and lemon oils, to keep my feet nice and soft.
For really tired feet at the end of the day or after a long shopping trip, try soaking your feet in a bucket of warm water with 5 drops of peppermint oil added. Or, if you are short on time, add a couple of drops of peppermint oil to your lotion and apply to your feet. It is super invigorating! I especially love to do this after Christmas shopping!
Photo and adaptation of foot soak from this site.